Zach Jancarski – Outfield – (BT 2017)
- What a week it was for Jancarski, who earned Big Ten Player of the Week honors after he helped lead the Terps to a perfect 5-0 record. The center fielder sported a team-best .450 batting average, with nine hits, six runs scored, three doubles, six RBIs and three stolen bases over the five-game stretch. In the process, he raised his season batting average from .250 to .321 and leads the team with six stolen bases. Expect big things out of Jancarski this summer.
Justin Morris – Catcher – (BT 2014-2016)
- Morris remains a key fixture in the Terps’ lineup; after getting off to a rough start early in the season, the catcher has upped his batting average to .294, good for fourth-best on the team, and he’s yet to make an error this season.
John Murphy – Pitcher – (BT 2016 & 2017)
- Murphy saw his first action of the season over the weekend, pitching two shutout innings in the Terps’ 9-2 victory over Bryant University.
Brandon Gum – Shortstop – (BT 2012 & 2015)
- Gum continues to pace the Terps’ offense and he had another big weekend during the team’s three-game sweep over Bryant. The Senior added three hits (increasing his season average to .325) and added four RBIs (now tied for the team-lead with 10).
St. Mary’s Gaels
Jake Valdez – Pitcher – (BT 2014)
- Valdez dazzled in his latest outing, pitching seven shutout innings in which he allowed only four hits. He has won back-to-back starts.
Zach Kirtley – Infield – (BT 2015)
- The Junior had a big series over the weekend, contributing four hits and three RBIs in three games against Vanderbilt. In the process, he boosted his season batting average to .326 and is tied for the team lead with 11 RBIs.
Florida Atlantic Owls
Andrew Jones – Pitcher – (BT 2017)
- Jones, a Freshman, continues to impress in the limited action he’s seen thus far in the season. On Saturday, Jones pitched two scoreless innings of relief in the Owls’ 11-8 victory over Toledo. His ERA for the season is down to 3.38. We’re looking forward to seeing Andrew on the field this summer.
Kirk Sidwell – Outfield – (BT 2017)
- After a big weekend series against The Citadel, in which the Hatters took two out of three games, Sidwell saw his average rise from .222 to .245. He collected four hits in the three games, added four RBIs, and now has gone four straight games with at least one extra base hit.
Logan Driscoll - Catcher - (BT 2017)
- This week, Driscoll was named A10 Rookie of the week for the second time this season. Driscoll is batting a cool .333 with a team high 19 RBI.
Michael Smith - Infield - (BT 2016 & 2017)
- Always a great fielder, Smith is finally healthy and is finding his groove on the offensive end. Michael Smith is batting .321 and leads The Patriots in runs.
Browse by Month »